1. “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction” by Carroll Bryant.
In this quote the author is explaining that love is a phenomenon in which it is like there is double road where there is construction going on non-stop. The construction refers to the ongoing loud conversation, noise while building something. Something refers to the life they are living together with all the aspects that you can experience in construction site.
Funny Love Quotes Related to Marriage
2. “A man in love is not complete until he is married. Then he is finished” by Zsa Zsa Gabor.
In this quote the author explains in a hysterical way that a man who is in love is incomplete. To be complete that man has to be in marital relationship. But when the time after marriage comes his life is finishes like before. From wanting to be complete to being finished is a short love story that every man goes through.
3. “I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?” by Jean Illsley Clarke.
In this quote the author is referring to the love which a woman has for her man. That love shows that a woman loves everything that her man does but she is still questioning the things that he does. It is a type of hysterical manner that a woman loves everything that her man does but inside she does question everything.
Best Funny Love Quotes about Husband and Wife
4. “An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her” by Agatha Christie.
In this quote the author is implying the profession into the good love life of a woman. it is about the woman should go for the man whose profession is archaeology because the man who is into this profession happens to be interested in old sites. Being into old sites makes a good way to imply that when a woman is getting old unlike other men this man who studies archaeology will be more interested into that woman.
Learn more about Funny Love Quotes related to Ghosts
5. “True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen” by Francois de la Rochefoucauld.
In this quote the author is implying the true love with the ghosts. Just like the ghost stories we hear from everyone but very few people have actually experience a situation where they saw a ghost. The author shows us the similarity between the two that just like seeing the ghost, true love is just like that. You will find everyone talking about true love but they are very few really experience it.
How Funny Love Quotes serve as an Eye Opener
6. “Love is blind but marriage is a real eye-opener” by Pauline Thomason.
In this quote the author explains that no doubt that love is blind. People will fall in love with each when there are sometimes no explanation behind that feeling. The author says that feeling which no one gets it which is why it is implied being blind, that feeling is explained properly after the marriage. The feeling in veiw properly is implied by the author as the real-eye opener.
7. “Love doesn’t drop on you unexpectedly; you have to give off signals, sort of like an amateur radio operator” by Helen Gurley Brown.
In this quote the author is explaining that love does not happen all of a sudden. A person has to do something in order to be in love with some. The author correlates with an amateur radio operator. Just like the operator he keeps on giving useless signals through which maybe any signal can work. Just like this the lover should keep on giving signals to hope that any of these will work.
8. “I had a dream that i still loved you…I think I woke up screaming” by Christine.
In this saying the author shows her love in a hysterical way. Like she had a dream where she was in love with someone who she could never think about falling in love. The not in love feeling was implied by the fact that she woke up screaming which shows that she would never think about it in reality.